North Berwick, East Lothian
£16.35 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.35 p/h – Circa £35.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Nights | Paid Breaks | Small Nursing Home
A vacancy has arisen in a small private nursing home in the North Berwick area for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home provides round the clock clinical and personal care to older adults with medical and dementia nursing needs, and is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £16.35 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £35,700
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back