£17.60 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days | Elderly, Dementia and Disability Care
A large care centre in North Leeds currently has a vacancy for a full-time Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
The modern facility offers round the clock care and support to adults of all ages with a range of care and support needs, and specialises in disability/neuro-disability care, elderly and dementia care.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
• 36 hours per week available, working day shifts of 7.45am to 8pm on a flexible, 7 day rota
• Fantastic rates of pay of £17.60 per hour, which totals a salary in the region of £32,950 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid Breaks
• Comprehensive induction programme plus ongoing learning and development and NMC revalidation support
• Friendly, supportive working environment
• Paid DBS
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.