Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 per hour ( equates to NHS Band 6) | 22 to 44 Hours available | Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A small nursing home in the Northwich area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home provides general nursing care to older adults and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 22 to 44 hours per week on a permanent basis (Part -time or Full -time)
• Flexible shift patterns working day or night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A company pension plan
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development and free Nursing Times subscription
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.