£18.00 per Hour
Hospital, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £33.6K | 36 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN |
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a 70+ bedded nursing home in Luton to recruit an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week,
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £33,696
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally you will have some elderly and dementia care experience, although additional training and support is available to newly qualified RNs and to those new to elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back