£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Up to £32.7K | 36 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home | Elderly & Dementia
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Taverham area is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in elderly care to work full-time, permanent days.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis on flexible day shifts covering a 7-day rota.
• Great pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay, and equates to a salary in the region of £32,760
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As RGN, you will play a key role in the delivery of clinical care, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights and leading shifts
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back