£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
JMJ1163 – Staff Nurse
£16.50 p/h – Circa £30.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home on the northern outskirts of Nottingham is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid and free Nursing Times subscription
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this role you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications, and will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home/elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back