Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.03 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | Overtime rates | 38.5 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A privately owned elderly and dementia nursing home in Oakham currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The 80+ bedded care home is fully CQC compliant and offers nursing care packages to adults of all ages.
For this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract for 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £17.03 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• £25 overtime rate
• Fully funded training programme
• Pension scheme
• Free uniforms and Enhanced DBS Check
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.