Oldbury, West Midlands
£15.66 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15.66 p/h - Circa £26.8K/Band 5 Equivalent | 33 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus
A large nursing home in Oldbury is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis.
This fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers individually tailored nursing care packages for elderly residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 33 hours per week on a permanent basis on flexible day shifts
- Great pay rates of £15.66 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 5
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back