Openshaw, Greater Manchester
£17.34 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£17.34 p/h – Circa £43.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Openshaw area on a full-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £17.34 per hour, with paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £43,280
- A comprehensive induction and some great learning, development, and career progression opportunities including support when revalidating
- A company pension scheme, free meals whilst on duty and the cost of your DBS covered
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working in this sector
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back