£27,500 - £33,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Chelmsford hospital is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Outpatients Department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Outpatients RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary from £27,500 - £33,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Outpatients Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Post-registration experience, ideally in a surgical or theatre setting
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good IT skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.