Staff Nurse - Outpatients
£24,000 to £30,000 per Annum
£24,000 to £30,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5) | 37.5 Hour Contract | Days | Great Benefits and Learning and Development |
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in Outpatients/Day Surgery is required to join the Outpatients Department of a leading hospital in Colchester.
The department offers a wide range of minor surgical procedures, with specialist ENT and Ophthalmology suites.
Details of this RGN Outpatient Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only between the hours of 8am – 9pm Monday to Friday, plus occasional Saturday mornings
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £24,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Outpatients Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
Candidates for this RGN Outpatients Nurse post should be an Adult Nurse/RGN with current NMC Registration. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
• Proven post-registration experience in a similar setting, ideally with experience in minor operations and phlebotomy
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good IT skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification and willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back