£24000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5) | 25 hours per week | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Kingston Upon Thames requires an RGN registered Staff Nurse to join their dedicated and enthusiastic Outpatient team.
What is offered and details of this position:
• 25 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary offered at £24000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5)
• Days only
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
• Study time and financial support for professional development
• A comprehensive induction, with a preceptorship programme in place for newly qualified nurses
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Outpatient Staff Nurse, you will be working with a varied patient mix, and this is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through working with leading clinicians in a state-of-the-art setting.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse - Outpatients RGN:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• 6 months continuous post-registration nursing experience essential
• Relevant Outpatient Department experience is desirable
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.