£17.50 to £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 - £18 p/h – Up to £44.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 48 Hours - Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A private nursing home in a village just north of Oxford currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work fulltime on a permanent basis.
The large home provides elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages in a modern setting with state-of-the-art facilities and design features to support the delivery of care and to ensure residents enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 48 hours per week
- Days or nights
- Great pay rates in the region of £17.50 to £18 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £44,930
- Paid breaks
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- A supportive working environment within a progressive company, where you will be supported to further develop your skills and progress your career
- Some great company benefits and perks
Duties for this Registered Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Have demonstrable post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back