£16.22 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.22 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £35.4K | 42 Hours - Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join their nursing home in Paisley on full-time nights.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home has to offer:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on nights
- Excellent rates of pay of £16.22 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £35,400
- Paid Breaks
- A company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
- Meals provided on long day shifts
- Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS/PVG
- An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential, and our client can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back