£18.45 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.45 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Up to £36.9k | 38.5 Hours – FT or PT | Days or Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A private nursing home in Paisley currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a leading care provider and specialises in elderly, dementia, and various other mental health related frailties.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full or part-time contract to work 38.5 hours per week on day or night shifts
• 12-hour shifts consisting of 08:00am – 20:00pm.
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18.45 per hour depending on experience which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £36,900
• Annual pay reviews
• 29 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
• Workplace pension
• 5.6 annual leave
• Meals provided on shift
• Onsite parking
• Electronic care planning and assessments
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Must be familiar with a Nursing Home environment and CQC regulations
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply now, or if you are interested and would like more information, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back