Perth, Perth & Kinross
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Circa £41.1K | 44 Hours – Rotating Days & Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home
A full-time RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse position has become available in a private nursing home in Perth.
The home is renowned for the delivery of elderly frail and medical nursing care packages and provides an excellent environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week, working a mix of day and night shifts on a rotational basis
- Great hourly pay rates of £18, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £41,180
- A generous annual leave allowance and advance notice with rotas
- A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home with low staff turnover and ongoing training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back