Up to £18.10 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Up to £18.10 p/h/Circa £21.6K – Band 6 Equivalent | 23 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Very Good CI Reports | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A fully compliant elderly and dementia nursing home in the Peterhead area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a part-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, part-time contract to work 23 hours per week on day shifts
- Competitive rates of pay of £18.10 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary of up to £21,650
- Fantastic overtime rates
- A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&Cs)
- Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
- A range of career progression opportunities
- 6 weeks annual leave
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this post:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience although newly-qualified RNs will also be mentored through a preceptorship programme
- Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or passionate about working in this sector
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back