£16.50 - £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 - £17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £31.8K | FT Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Plymouth nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older people with age related frailties, dementia and medical nursing needs, and provides a home from home environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract working 35 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Great pay rates of £16.50 to £17.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of up to £31,850
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Good clinical skills and knowledge
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back