£19 per Hour
£19 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | FT Hours – Days &/Or Nights | Elderly & Neuro Nursing – Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a leading Plymouth nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock clinical care to adults of all ages, with specialist units catering to general elderly nursing, dementia and more complex neurological nursing care needs.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse will receive:
- Full-time contract to work flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- A very competitive pay rate of £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £35,500 for a 36 hour contract
- Paid breaks
- The home may be able to offer support with relocation, please advise when applying if you require this
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident managing care plans and medications and ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back