Polegate, East Sussex
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £18.00 p/h (Paid Breaks) – Circa £33.6k per annum | 36 hours p/w On Days and/or Nights | Privately Owned Care Home
A privately owned care home in Polegate is looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on a permanent basis on days and/or night shifts.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full time 36 hours per week, with paid breaks, on day and/or night shifts.
• Depending on experience the home offers competitive hourly pay rates of up to £18.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of £33,696.
• A comprehensive induction and opportunities for training and development
• Free meals whilst on duty and paid lunch breaks
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable nature
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back