£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £33.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home | RGN/RMN Considered
An elderly and dementia nursing home in the Pontypool area is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home offers 24 hour nursing care to adults with a range of care and support needs, but specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
- You will usually work 3 X long day shifts, of 8am-8pm and you will be required to work alternate weekends
- A great pay rate from £18.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £33,600
- Ongoing learning and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
- Free staff parking and uniforms
- Free refreshments are available
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
- Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back