£21.22 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£21.22 p/h – Up to £36.4K p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | FT or PT Hours – Days &/Or Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Dorset nursing home which caters to older adults with elderly and dementia care needs is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full or part-time basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers luxury living and the highest standards of care to residents, with hotel-style services and facilities on offer.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time hours, with up to 33 hours per week available and shift patterns on days, nights or rotation, including alternate weekends
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £21.22, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £36,400 for a full-time contract
- Free uniforms and meals whilst on duty
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave (or the pro-rata equivalent)
- A range of employee reward and recognition programmes
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience within a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting and have good understanding of the needs of older adults
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Confident managing care plans and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back