£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Elderly Nursing Home |
A small private nursing home in the Porthmadog area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their nursing team.
The home offers round the clock care and support packages to older adults with elderly frailties and medical nursing needs.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working permanent night shifts
• Great rates of pay of £17.00 per hour plus paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage the care and medication for a caseload of residents whilst on shift. You will lead and coordinate the team of HCAs on duty and will ensure a high-quality clinical service is maintained.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in this sector of care
• Confident managing care and drugs, and able to administer drugs and medications independently
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back