Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£18.20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work full-time days in a leading Birkenhead nursing home.
The home is in the Heswall area and offers elderly care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is locally owned and operated.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Fantastic hourly pay rates of £18.20 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £34,000
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment in now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.