Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 per hour - Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hour Contract - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | RNLD/RMN/RGN considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in an elderly and dementia nursing home in the Pudsey area.
The home is is situated in a picturesque setting and has a strong, experienced team in place, ensuring consistent high quality care at all times.
Details of this position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• A fantastic annual salary offered at £55,000 plus OTE £5K (Band 8b Equivalent)
• A fantastic working environment
As Night Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
The successful candidate for this post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced with a proven track record as home manager
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.