£18.75 per Hour
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.75 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £35K + Great Benefits | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | RMN or RNLD Considered | MH Step-Down Service
An RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a leading mental health step-down service in the Redhill area.
The facility provides long-term psychiatric rehabilitation for people living with acute psychiatric, psychological and mental health issues and can offer more specialist support for people struggling with independent living skills.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- 36 hours per week on mixed shifts, with flexible working opportunities
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.75 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £35,000
- Generous overtime rates, enhancements for Bank Holidays and long-service rewards
- A company pension scheme, sick pay (Subject to T&Cs) and a range of financial benefits such as Cycle to work schemes
- Free uniforms and lunch whilst on duty, and staff accommodation may also be available
- A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning and development, plus regular supervisions and appraisals and support with NMC revalidation
- A range of employee recognition and reward schemes
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of patient care and treatment programmes, ensuring good record keeping and care plan management.
The successful candidate for this RN/Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally have some post-registration experience in mental health rehabilitation
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back