Staff Nurse RGM/RMN
£16 - £17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 - £17 p/h | 42 Hrs | Good CQC | Small, Specialist Dementia Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A small, family-run specialist dementia nursing home in Crewe currently has a full-time Staff Nurse vacancy.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides an excellent environment for residents and staff, and due to the independent nature of the home a real family home feel is maintained.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position:
- Great hourly pay rates in the region of £16 to £17 depending on experience
- A permanent position of 42 hours per week
- Flexible shifts, with days or nights available
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with a current NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back