Staff Nurse RGN
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability
£17 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Disability Care | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A small, charitably run disability care home in Banbury is currently recruiting for an RGN Staff Nurse.
The fully CQC compliant care home supports young adults with a range of physical disabilities and enables them to achieve their full potential and live as independently as possible.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN position and what the home is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- A competitive hourly pay rate of £17
- Flexible shifts, with days or nights available
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous annual leave allowances and the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Health cash plans, cycle to work schemes and employee assistance programmes
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will play a key role in the delivery of clinical services in the home, with duties including managing care plans and delivering care, administering medications and ensuring the clinical and personal needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse
- Good clinical skills and able to undertake all basic nursing tasks
- Ideally experienced working with people living with disabilities
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back