Staff Nurse RGN
£19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Small Disability Service
A small, private nursing home in the Barnoldswick area currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN position and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day or night shifts available
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £19.50
- Paid breaks
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of high-quality person-centred care packages to adults of all ages with a range of disability care needs.
Applicants for this RGN Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in a UK care home environment, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Able to work independently
- Confident in the management and administration of drugs and medications
To apply now please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back