Staff Nurse - RGN
£17.50 -£18.00 per Hour
£17.50 - £18.00 p/h | 36 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Excellent Staff Benefits |
A large 70+ bedded nursing home in a village north of Basingstoke currently has a vacancy for an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The nursing care home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from the Hampshire area.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis working day shifts
- Industry leading rates of pay of from £17.50 - £18.00 per hour
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- Staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Must demonstrate post-registration experience within a nursing home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back