Staff Nurse RGN
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h | 44 hrs | Nights | CQC Compliant Service | Staff Benefits
A luxury, CQC compliant elderly nursing home in the Billericay area has an exciting opportunity for an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to work nights, on a full-time, permanent basis. You will need to be flexible to over the odd day shift when needed.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN position are as follows:
• 44 hours per week
• night shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16
• 28 days annual leave per year
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Ongoing training and development, plus established career progression pathways and support with revalidation
As Staff Nurse RGN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home environment
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back