Staff Nurse RGN
Birmingham, West Midlands
£16.50 to £17.00 (Paid Breaks) per Hour
£16.50 to £17.00 per hour (Equivalent up to £31,824 per annum / NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC
A small private nursing home in East Birmingham has a vacancy for an RGN to join their team as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting, with great facilities and a very strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home has to offer:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Working day shifts only
- Very competitive rates of pay from £16.50 to £17.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £31,825
- A supportive working environment with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in an RGN Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896 for a confidential chat.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back