Staff Nurse RGN
£15.50 per Hour
£15.50 per hour | 36 hours | Day Shifts Only | Overall “Good” CQC
A large nursing home in North Bristol is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse.
The fully CQC compliant home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and dementia care needs, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week working day shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.50
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- “Welcome Bonus” of up to £2,000
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation and paid NMC registration fees
- Paid annual leave, workplace pension and recommend a friend paid scheme
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified RGNs will be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back