Staff Nurse RGN
Bromley, Greater London
£18 per Hour
£18.00 per hour (equates to £30,888 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Days or Nights | Elderly Frail & PD Care | Good CQC |
One of Bromley’s leading elderly care homes is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to work full-time on a permanent basis.
The home offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages in a modern setting with specialist design features and has its own cinema, hair salon and bistro to enable residents to enjoy a diverse and varied social life.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 33 hours per week, working day and or night shifts on rotation
• Competitive pay rates at £18.00 per hour (equates to £30,888 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run, fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for the implementation of clinical and personal care programmes for a caseload of residents during the night shift. You will manage and administer medications and will lead a team of HCAs and direct the delivery of personal care and support.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home, with good understanding of the quality standards, policies and procedures in this sector of care
• Confident coordinating care, leading HCAs and administering medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to clearly and concisely update care plans
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota, and passionate about high-quality care
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back