Staff Nurse RGN
Bromley, Greater London
£17 - £18 per Hour
£17- £18 p/h | 33 – 44 Hrs | Days or Nights | NQ Nurses Considered | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia care home in Bromley is currently looking to recruit an RGN Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 33 to 44 hours per week depending on your requirements
- Great hourly rates of pay in the region of £17 to £18
- Flexible shifts with days or nights available
- A great working environment as part of a family run business
- Free DBS check and a free uniform
- A workplace pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Ongoing support with training, development and NMC revalidation
- Opportunities to progress your career within a company that has a culture of promoting from within
- A range of employee recognition schemes
- Tier 2 Sponsorship may be available subject to criteria & eligibility
As Staff Nurse RGN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with a current NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back