£18.50 per hour (equates to £34,632 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 36 hours available | Nights only
A large, privately owned care home in the Chingford area currently requires an experienced, RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team.
You will be joining an expert team offering quality residential, nursing and dementia care in a comfortable and warm environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN role:
• 36 hours per week available on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• £18.50 per hour (equates to £34,632 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• Excellent working conditions
As Staff Nurse RGN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Must have relevant post-qualification experience
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.