36 hrs | £16.25 p/h | Paid Breaks | Day and Night Shifts Available | Newly qualified Nurses accepted
An RGN Staff Nurse position has become available in a small, private nursing home in Colchester.
The home offers general elderly and disability nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16.25 per hour
• Paid breaks
• A contract for 36 hours to work both days and night shifts
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Staff Nurse (RGN), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident in managing and providing person centred care
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.