£17 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | General Elderly Nursing Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly nursing home in Crawley currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17
• A friendly and supportive working environment in an independent home
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.