Staff Nurse RGN
Croydon, South London
£18.50 per Hour
£18.50 p/h | 33/44 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care
An RGN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a large nursing home in Croydon.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns on days only
- Competitive hourly rates of £18.50
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back