£17 - £18 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights
A large care home in Feltham is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse RGN to join their team.
This specialist care home provides a variety of quality care, including 24 hour residential care, dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as mental health conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week
• Working days or night shifts
• Excellent hourly rates in the region of £17 to £18
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care to adults with a diverse range of needs, including elderly care and dementia care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN
• Passionate about providing excellent standards of care
• New qualified nurses accepted
• Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0361.