Staff Nurse RGN
£16.40 - £17.40 per Hour
£16.40 - £17.40 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Elderly Nursing Home| Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a small general elderly nursing home in the Fleet area.
The home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with general nursing care needs and is currently fully compliant with all CQC essential standards.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.40 per hour on weekdays and £17.40 per hour on weekends
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident implementing and managing person centred care plans
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back