£18 p/h | 36 - 48 hrs | Days Only | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 50+ bedded, fully CQC compliant nursing home in Guildford.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages and specialises in elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts on days, covering a 7-day rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement person-centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.