Staff Nurse - RGN
£17.16 - £18.20 per Hour
£17.16 - £18.20 p/h + weekend enhancements | 39 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits |
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Guildford area is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is family owned and managed and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 39 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available – Shift times 8am-8pm, 8am-2pm, 2pm-8pm and 8pm-8am
- Competitive hourly pay rates from £17.16 to £18.20 per hour depending on experience + enhancements for weekend work
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent working environment in family run home
- Free on-site parking
- Free lunches, tea and coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas recognition reward
As Staff Nurse RGN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- with current NMC registration
- flexible to work on day or night shifts and 2 weekends per month
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back