£16.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Days only | 36 hours per week | Paid Breaks | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Haywards Heath area requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN) to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care to older adults living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week available
• Days only
• Competitive rates of pay offered from £16.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a CQC compliant home
• Tier 2 Sponsorship available
• Accomodation available if required (bedroom in a shared flat - £400 per month (all bills included)
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.