£17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Nights only | 36.75 hours available | Paid Breaks | Great Benefits
An RGN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work full-time days in a leading Hereford care home.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36.75 hours per week available
• Nights only
• Competitive rates of pay at £17.00 (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Paid Breaks and Handover
• Incentives and Welcome Bonus
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Generous Annual Leave allowance
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.