Staff Nurse / RGN
Horley, West Sussex
£17 - £19 per Hour
£17 - £19 p/h | 48 hrs | Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing home in Horley.
The recently refurbished home offers an excellent environment for older people with general elderly nursing needs, with luxury accommodation and landscaped garden, state of the art facilities, fun coordinated activities and regular outings.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home has to offer:
- 48 hours per week on day or night shifts on a permanent basis
- Excellent hourly rates from £17to £19
- A fantastic working environment
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
This home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as an RGN Staff Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back