Staff Nurse RGN
Keighley, West Yorkshire
£18 per Hour
40 hrs | Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN is required to work full-time days in a large nursing home in Keighley.
The fully CQC compliant home is independently owned and operated and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a homely environment.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £18
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience, ideally with some nursing home or elderly care experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back