Staff Nurse - RGN
£16.07 - £17.57 per Hour
£16.07 - £17.57 p/h | 36 hrs per week | Day or Night shifts | Good CQC | Staff Benefits
An RGN qualified Staff Nurse is required to join the clinical team at a large elderly nursing care home in Launceston.
Details of the Staff Nurse (RGN) vacancy:
- 36 hours per week on day or night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates of pay from £16.07 - £17.57
- An excellent working environment and opportunities for training and career progression
This Staff Nurse (RGN) role will involve the planning, implementation and delivery of resident care, whilst leading and directing the carers on shift.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN) position should meet the following specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate some post-registration UK nursing experience, ideally within care homes
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back