Staff Nurse RGN
£15.50 per Hour
£15.50 per hour | 36 hours | Paid Breaks | Days or Night Shifts | Overall CQC “Good” Service
A large nursing home in Ludlow currently requires an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Days or night shifts available
- Competitive hourly rates of £15.50
- Breaks are paid
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care to adults with a diverse range of needs, including elderly and younger adults care, dementia care and physical disability care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Application for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse/RGN
- Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
- New qualified nurses may be accepted with a supportive working environment and opportunities for training and development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back