Staff Nurse RGN
Near Calne, Wiltshire
£16 - £16.50 per Hour
£16 - £16.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 24-36 hrs | Day or Night Shifts | CQC Compliant Home
An RGN Staff Nurse is required by one of Wiltshire’s leading care homes, located in a small village near Calne.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 24 to 36 hours per week, with days or nights available
- Competitive hourly rates of pay in the region of £16 to £16.50
- Paid Breaks
- A supportive and friendly working environment in a CQC compliant home
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate care, manage care plans and administer medications. The home caters to adults of all ages with general nursing care needs, including disability care, but specialises in elderly care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with a current NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back