Up to £17.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Day Shifts Only | Good CIW report | Equivalent to band 6
A small private nursing home in Newport is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages and during the most recent inspection was found to be fully compliant with all Care Inspectorate Wales’ requirements.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Great hourly pay rates from £16.50 to £17 depending on experience
• Paid breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As RGN, you will manage the care and medications for a caseload of residents and will lead the HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in an RGN Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting and have some post-registration experience
• Able to independently manage and administer medications and confident working as Nurse in Charge if required
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.