£45760 per annum | 44 hrs | Days and Nights | CQC Compliant Home
A large nursing home in the outskirts of Leeds currently requires an experienced RGN Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy are as follows:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts and Night shifts
• Excellent pay rate at £45760 per annum
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts and a company pension scheme
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage, coordinate and implement person centred care programmes, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
• Confident administering medications and managing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.