Staff Nurse RGN
£18.50 per Hour
£18.50 p/h | 36 Hrs | £2,000 Bonus | Days or Nights | Large, Modern Elderly & Dementia Home
A large, modern elderly and dementia nursing home in Orpington is currently recruiting for an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering to the successful RGN Staff Nurse and details of the role:
- A permanent contract for 36 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Great rates of pay of £18.50 per hour
- A supportive working environment where you will be supported with learning and development
- A welcome bonus of £1,000 when you start and a further £1,000 upon 1 years’ service
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date and care plans are correctly implemented.
The skills, qualities and experience the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within the UK nursing home sector
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back